2023 Navigating DEI - A Public Sector Business Strategy Certificate Program - Session 3
Tuesday, November 07, 2023
- Friday, December 15, 2023
This course is designed to help you build your HR competencies and help you strategically position HR as a transformative business partner and leader in the organization.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the value diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility bring to an agency
- Apply the assess, design, implement and measure (ADIM) framework to your agency's diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility practices
- Design and prepare to implement initiatives that will increase diversity, produce equitable outcomes and contribute to an inclusive workplace
- Build momentum in your agency's diveristy, equity, inclusion and accessibility eforts beyond this course
Offered in a flexible online format to meet your demanding schedule, Navigating DEI - A Public Sector Business Strategy contains five modules.
Engage with your Classmates:
This course includes three cohort meetings (attendance required). The cohort meetings are facilitated by one of our experienced instructors and experts in public sector HR.
Please review PSHRA's cancellation policy below:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email advising you how to log into the course. The course will open for review one day before the course start date.